Even if you can’t attend register anyway and we will send you the replay.
with Teresa de Grosbois
Teresa de Grosbois is an international speaker sought by entrepreneurs and large corporations wanting to better understand how local word of mouth can suddenly turn epidemic.
Specializing in the topics of influence and success, Teresa has a proven track-record in understanding word of mouth epidemics having taken three books to best-seller status in only 8 months. Teresa teaches business and marketing courses around the globe, including teaching courses to start-up entrepreneurs in developing countries.
As the Chair of the Evolutionary Business Council, Teresa leads an international, invitation-only council of speakers and influencers dedicated to teaching the principles of success. For more information, or to sign up for her free e-newsletter, please visit www.TeresadeGrosbois.com
Mass Influence – the Key Habits to Becoming Highly Influential in Your Field
Are you a service provider or business owner trading your hours for dollars in business and wishing there was a better way to get ahead?
Or maybe you’d just really like to take your business to that bigger level you know you can achieve, but you’re struggling to have people take you seriously because others have already “pegged” you?
Are you tired of chasing down referrals and leads and wishing there was just a better way?
Being recommended by even one highly influential person, could maximize your business profit. And what if you were one of those top influencers yourself? What could that do for you?
In just 20 minutes you will learn:
- How influencers think and the habits they follow and how that could propel your business
- The unspoken rule book top influencers play by, including the top mistakes to avoid when dealing with influential people
- Key things you need to know to get past the gatekeepers in meeting influencers
- How to build a golden rolodex of top influencers in your industry who are eager to promote you and recommend you
- How to get top influencers in your industry dying to be in relationship with you and wanting you in their rolodex
with David Perdew
As the CEO and chief architect of NAMS (the Novice to Advanced Marketing System), David Perdew has used all his skills as a journalist, consultant and entrepreneur to build one of the most successful and fastest growing business training workshops available today.
The Novice to Advanced Marketing System is a step-by-step tutorial system focusing on Team, Training and Tools to help novice to advanced business people become even more successful.
After 17 years in the newspaper business as a journalist, editor and publisher, David created and sold a successful stock photo agency to a British company with more than 150 photographers and 300,000 images.
During the past 20 years, he’s managed a few of the largest telecom ecommerce mergers as a telecom merger project specialist. One of his last consulting projects was building and implementing a $30 million project management office for the largest wireless company in America.
He took a year off in 2003 to personally build a 2200 square foot log cabin in north Alabama where he and his wife and two dogs and a cat live on 95 acres of forest with four streams and 60-foot waterfall.
You’ve Got 3 Precious Seconds to Grab Your Reader’s Attention! How Can You Do It?
The Novice to Advanced Marketing System (NAMS) Founder and CEO, David Perdew, is a master storyteller.
But…he focuses on telling a story with a clear objective. And the objective is always to persuade the reader, viewer or listener to take an action.
By using his 7-step template for telling stories with a point, David’s audiences will follow him almost anywhere when he starts telling a story pulled from his daily life.
And now, in this 20-minute coffee break, you’ll learn how you can hook your audience! (That’s Step #1 by the way.)
Why is the “Hook”, the first of the 7 story-telling steps, so important?
Studies have shown that you have only 3 seconds to grab the audience’s attention. Come and learn how to extend that beyond 3 seconds and…keep them hanging on your every word through an entire story.
Of course, we can’t go through all 7 steps in just 20 minutes, but you will also get a template for all 7 steps that you can use anytime to improve your reader engagement…from start to finish!
with Melanie Benson Strick
Melanie Benson Strick is an Optimizer and has a gift for guiding fast-paced, overwhelmed, driven entrepreneurs to thrive in their small business.
With over 14 years mentoring thought leaders, visionaries and creative professionals, Melanie is a revenue strategist – uncovering what derails you from productivity and progress – ultimately freeing you to live your best life.
Melanie is author of Rewired for Wealth, co-author of Entrepreneur.com’s Start Up Guide to Starting an Information Marketing Business and has her success tips featured in magazines such as American Express OPEN Forum, Woman’s Day and the LA Times. She’s also on the Executive Team for the Women Speaker’s Association.
How to Stop Being the Bottleneck…and Get 10 Times More Done!
Are you sick and tired of doing everything in your business and not having enough time to do the things you love most?
Have you ever felt stuck at a certain level of success because you couldn’t possibly squeeze anything more into your already crazy-busy schedule?
Are you still doing everything yourself because you can’t imagine anyone being reliable or good enough to get the job done properly?
If you answered yes to even one of these questions, you are losing hundreds of thousands of dollars in lost opportunities, money in the bank and time off to pursue your bigger passions in life!
It’s time to learn the secret to creating a seven figure freedom-based business – leverage!
- A simple formula for increasing your cash flow instantly when you outsource specific tasks in a certain order (hint: it’s not the tasks 90% of entrepreneurs WANT to get rid of!)
- An easy-to-follow formula that will help you determine what to delegate and what to keep so you stay focused on your genius factors.
- The three deadly mistakes entrepreneurs make when delegating and how to avoid making them.
- The million dollar question you MUST ask yourself before you hire anyone (hint: it helps you hire the right people, for the right reasons so you get the right results!)
If you are ready to banish overwhelm and discover how simple it is to accomplish massive results by leveraging other people’s strengths, you need to attend this “Cafe”!
with Shawne Duperon
Six-time EMMY® Award winning media coach Shawne Duperon has taught thousands how to communicate as leaders in business.
You have seen her featured in major media including, CNN, ABC, “Inc. Magazine,” and “USA Today” to name a just few.
Her personal passion is forgiveness. Her movement on global forgiveness was created through a film called Project: Forgive, now a flourishing non-profit foundation.
This PhD candidate in gossip (yes, gossip!) used gossip theory to make the film’s five-minute video go viral, which now reaches millions in social media and even captured an endorsement from Archbishop Desmond and support from Kristen Bell of Frozen.
Word of Mouse! Mastering Social Media
It’s a bit heartbreaking to invest your precious time and energy into your social media content and not produce results.
You write, you post, you try different things and it’s just not popping. In essence, you’re building it and the people just aren’t coming.
Then… this non-techie presentation is for you!
This fast-paced 20-minute education is all about mastering:
- Content that is lively and persuasive
- Social media writing that is specifically valuable to YOUR audience that engages them and keeps coming back for more.
- Writing skills that use conversational TV words like “you” and “your”
- How to take appropriate risks in authenticity
- Why you share content in a “rhythm” that has your clients WANT to keep coming back
- Which stuff to avoid like jargon or marketing overkill that turns customers off
- Strategies to mix up your content so specific needs are being met by your audience
Six Time EMMY winner Shawne Duperon has built a social media following of millions through Project Forgive. She’s going to share through her own trial and error, what works, what doesn’t and where to take authentic social media risks to impact your brand, increase engagement and grow your business.
A Message From Your Host…
What is the Business Success Cafe?
It’s a weekly gathering of small business owners from around the globe. We come together via a telephone conference (with an optional webcast) to learn first-hand from a wide variety of business growth experts.
These global experts, hand-selected for their specific expertise, are going to share with you and your peers important information and priceless tips you need to ensure your business success.If you’ve been thinking “I need to spend more time learning how to grow my business but I can’t seem to fit it into my day” then this is the perfect solution for YOU!
The Business Success Cafe is where success-minded small business owners just like you gather to take a break from their hectic day, and all the problems du jour, to learn from business growth experts in a relaxed virtual environment.
Most importantly you don’t need to carve an hour or more out of your busy schedule…each event is JUST 20 minutes!
Attend from anywhere! While you do need to bring your own coffee…there is no driving, no parking, no hassles…and no tipping the barista. Just some of the topics discussed at the Business Success Cafe:
- Say “NO” and Attract More Clients Online
- Measure What You Treasure: Train Your Brain and Get More of What You Want in Just Two Minutes a Day
- If You Chase Two Rabbits…You’ll Catch Neither One: Staying Focused on Your Priorities
- Want More Money in Your Jeans? How to Shift Your Focus from Income to the Bottom Line…Profit!
- Entrepreneurial Isolation Sickness – Remedies for Those Who Work Alone
- …new topics are added weekly! Attend as many as you like.
Register Today So You Don’t Miss a Single Event.
Attend As Many as You Like – For Free!